Okay so I’ve been nominated by http://imjustadreamur.wordpress.com/ for the Liebster Award for the first time though and thank you SO MUCH for that! 🙂 I’m extremely sorry it’s TOO late though.
I’m assuming there are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
I’ve technically done 1. and 2. but continuing 2. thank you a lot for nominating me and recognizing my work here! It means a lot to me that someone or anyone takes the time to read my stuff. A thing or two to say bout you, would be that your work is impeccable! It’s so good, simple and natural. Whoever reads this should take their time out to read her out. TBH, it’s worth it.
Okay so now we go to point 3. 11 facts about me? Well there are more than 11 but nevertheless haha!
11 FACTS BOUT MOI
1. I’m a phone addict. I absolutely love my phone. It’s a BlackBerry at present but whatever I do, I should have my phone in my hand at all times. When I’m eating, studying, reading, listening to someone else talk or be it whatever.
2. I’m a very curious person, The minute I hear some news or gossip, I long to know it ASAP. I try out new things just cause everyone’s doing it and then I may move on to some other new thing. So yeah ..
3. I hate falling in to trouble for anything. I love doing shitty stuff but I get a lot of tension when I’m about to get caught. The fear of facing someone screaming at me and stuff literally kills me. This is pretty weird but yeah.
4. I over-think to any extent. I can really waste my entire time thinking what would happen tomorrow and can be immediately be sad about it. The thing may never be possible but it’s already occurred in my brain. Yes.
5. I want to travel to lots of places. I want to see the world. It’s my ultimate dream. I LOVE exploring but that’s not something my parents would let me do. I’ve been to two states in my country (India) illegally without them knowing, so you can imagine how daring I can get just to explore different places hahaha!
6. I under-estimate myself a lot. I feel I cant be better at anything and that I have no skills or qualities. I always wished to be any one else before but I’m getting better at loving who I am and at understanding that to be yourself is the best.
7. I LOVE MUSIC. I can listen to music at any time and any place. Even while studying and concentrating. It calms me down. I don’t have specific genres. I can listen to anything that soothes my mood.
8. I get the worst dreams ever. Seriously. Blood, death, rapes, kidnappings. I freak myself out when I wake up. I wish I knew why I got such dreams but well, it’s a dream.
9. I have issues in saying no to people. I’m always the person who’d do anything for anyone. It’s like the biggest struggle for me. I’m a yes person.
10. I cant express love to my parents. It’s weird. I have quite an amount of Ego & it’s also cause I’m an adopted kid. I can’t really hug them or tell them that I love them. It feels weird. Don’t take me the wrong way, I love them a lot, they know it, but I don’t find it necessary to tell them every other day.
11. I wish to get published on Wikipedia or become famous fr at least a day. I really want that feel for like a while that people know my name and know me cause of something or for something.
OKAY! So finally done with my 11 facts. I could rant more cause I Rant. (geddit?) Hopefully few points do make sense?
So here goes point 4. I’d like to nominate these below mentioned 10 (cause I’m not that famous yet :$) people/bloggers for this award because they’re exceptionally AMAZING and all my readers should seriously check them out.
The next 2 are few of my followers whose blogs I’ve recently read and want all my readers/followers to check out cause they’re a bunch of awesome writers too honestly! 🙂
Now on to point 5. where I’ll be answering the questions presented to me 🙂
- Do you have a middle name? State it. – No I don’t.
- Favorite drink and why. – Too many but I choose Mountain Dew cause it’s Neon Green LEL.
- Coke or pepsi. – Coke Zero!
- If you could change your name what would it be? – Shaista.
- Favorite social media site. – Facebook/Twitter.
- Least favorite day of the week. – Monday urgh.
- Favorite tv show right now. – GREY’s ANATOMY. <333
- Favorite person in the world. – I guess my 2 best friends.
- When you were a child did you leave Santa milk and cookies? – No, my religion (Hinduism) doesn’t believe in Santa. 😥
- Religious? – Kinda yes.
- Honest opinion on dandelions. – They’re fluffy and cute and I’ve never seen a real one though.
Here go my 11 questions for those whom I’ve nominated:
1. Full name even if it’s weird?
2. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
3. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
4. What’s your most favourite part of your body?
5. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
6. Do you pick at scabs?
7. A relationship with love or one with sex?
8. If you could change your natural hair colour, would you? To what?
9. What is the meanest thing that you have done in your life?
10. What’s your wildest fantasy?
11. Have you ever peed in a pool?
That’s all I guess but make sure you do it!
Thank you and I love you guys 🙂